There are two ways to do this, depending on what your PayPal account looks like:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Settings (gear icon) near the top of the page.
3. Click 'Payments'.
4. Click 'Manage pre-approved payments'.
5. Click 'Cancel' or 'Cancel automatic billing' and follow the instructions.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. However over your name in the top right corner and click 'Account Settings'
3. On the left-hand side menu click 'Money, banks and cards'
4. Scroll down and click 'Set Automatic Payments'
5. Filter payments by 'Active'
6. Click on the payment you'd like to cancel.
7. Click 'Cancel'
|Note||Please note per our TOS, if you are requesting an immediate cancellation within 3 days after placing your order you need to create a ticket to request a refund.|
|Note||If it has been more than 3 days since placing your order, we will not issue a refund. For this reason, we urge you to select the End of Billing Period cancellation type to avoid losing any time you paid for already.
Any service can be canceled by following the steps below.
2. Click on Services on the top menu.
3. Select Active on the server you wish to cancel.
4. Click Cancel.
5. Provide the reason for canceling services. Then click a Cancellation Type from the following two:
Immediate - your server will be canceled within 24 hours of the request.
End of Billing Period - your server will automatically be canceled after the current period is over.
6. Select the Request Cancellation button to complete the request.
7. A confirmation page will appear and an email will be sent to you.