We also provide subdomains for free at our own domains. This means your subdomain will be in the format of whateveryouwant.mcserver.ws or whateveryouwant.factions.ws
3. Now click on any active service in the panel.
4. Now click Edit Sub-Domain in the Actions box on the left-hand side.
4. Now next to the service you want to set up a subdomain for click Create
5. Now enter the subdomain you want, pick your choice of the domain, and click the Add button.
6. As you see your subdomain has now been setup, and you can use it right away. Also, you now have options to edit your subdomain or delete it if you ever change your mind. Please note that if you ever change it, or delete it, it might take some time for DNS to update.
5. Also, as you can see if you do not have a dedicated IP for your service, you will have to use a port number with your subdomain like it shows you. (This can be avoided by purchasing a custom domain here, or by purchasing a dedicated IP for your budget server so it runs on the default 25565 port. If you would like to purchase a dedicated IP for your budget server, please create a support ticket.)
If any information you see here is outdated please let us know by creating a support ticket. Thank you.