LuckPerms is a powerful permissions plugin for Minecraft servers that allows server administrators to manage player permissions and privileges. It provides a flexible and intuitive system for creating and assigning permissions, groups, and inheritance. LuckPerms offers extensive customization options, enabling server owners to tailor the permission system to their needs.
|Note||It is recommended to have EssentialsX, EssentialsX chat, and EssentialsX spawn. You can get these plugins here.
Here is a tutorial on how to install the plugins.
How to Install LuckPerms on a Minecraft Server
1. Download LuckPerms here.
2. Log in to the BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
3. Stop the server.
4. Go to the File Manager tab.
5. Find the directory:
File Manager > Home > plugins .
6. Press the Upload button.
7. Upload the JAR file downloaded from Step 1.
8. Start the server.
9. Go to the Console tab and run the following command:
op [username] .
10. Launch Minecraft and join the server.
11. Run the following command:
/lp editor .
12. Open the link which will open the browser.
13. Copy the
14. Paste the code in Minecraft.
|Group name||The name of the group code itself.|
|Display name||Shows how LuckPerms displays the group.|
|Weight||LuckPerm's priority level. (Higher number means higher priority)|
|Parent||Inherits another group's permissions.|
|Prefix/Suffix||Insert tags before or after a player's name.|
15. Click on SAVE after editing changes.
16. Enter the applyedits command in Minecraft.
Common LuckPerms Commands
||Adds the player to the group|
||Removes the player from the group|
||Allows a permission to the player|
||Removes a permission from the player|
||Allows/Disallows a permission from the group|