Enabling the public server list for a modpack allows server owners to add their server to a public list that is viewable straight from the modpack multiplayer menu. Setting this up with the BisectHosting Integration Mod can allow modpack owners to maximize their modpack's potential by enabling customers to purchase servers using their partner code directly from the Minecraft menu.
|Note||Contact the designated partner manager for any questions.|
How to Enable Public Server List for a Modpack
1. Log in to the BisectHosting Partner Dashboard.
2. Choose Server Integration Mod on the left-hand side.
3. Under Request Forms, choose an option:
+Add New Modpack - The modpack is NOT in the BisectHosting Jar Menu.
Enable in-game server list - The modpack is in the BisectHosting Jar Menu.
4. Fill out the form and choose Enable.
Enable - Allows BisectHosting customers to post public servers on the modpack.
Disable - Will not allow customers to post public servers on the modpack.
5. Wait for confirmation through BisectHosting. This can take up to 72 hours.
6. Integrate the BisectHosting Server Integration Mod.