Sponge is a Forge mod that allows you to run Sponge plugins on your Minecraft server.
1. First, we need to install Forge on the server. If you have a modpack or Forge already installed, you can skip this step. You can install Forge by following the tutorial here.
2. Now go to this website and find Sponge for the Forge version you have installed on the server. The recommended Forge version is listed under the Forge column on the download page.
3. Once you have selected the version of Sponge, you can download Sponge by clicking the Mod link.
4. Now upload the Sponge mod to your server's mods folder by using an FTP client or Multicraft FTP file access.
5. To load Sponge, you simply have to start the server if it was turned off or restart the server if it was running.
To learn how to install Sponge plugins, please take a look at our tutorial here.
If any information you see here is outdated, please let us know by creating a support ticket. Thank you.