Running a Spark profiler on a Minecraft Forge server can help identify performance issues affecting gameplay. Server admins can gain insights into the amount of used CPU and memory and identify any bottlenecks or performance issues that may be causing lag or other gameplay problems. Using this information can assist in making changes to improve the player experience.
|Note||OP permissions are required to run Spark commands.
Learn how to grant OP permissions here.
How to Install Spark on a Minecraft Forge Server
1. Download Spark. It must match the Minecraft server version.
2. Minimize the file to use later in the tutorial.
3. Log in to the BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
4. Stop the server.
5. Go to the File Manager tab on the left.
6. Open the mods folder.
7. Choose the green Upload button.
8. Drag and drop the
.jar mod file from step 2.
9. Hit Close once uploaded.
10. Start the server.
How to Run a Spark Profiler on a Minecraft Forge Server
1. Log in to the Minecraft server.
2. Run the following command:
3. Wait at least ten minutes.
4. Run the following command:
/spark profiler --stop
5. Click the link to open the Spark Profiler.