|Note||You will need to install the Overwolf and CurseForge app to create a modpack. Learn how to do that here.|
How to create a custom modpack in the CurseForge launcher
1. Open the CurseForge application on your Desktop.
2. On the Minecraft tab, click Create Custom Profile in the top right corner.
3. Provide the Profile Name, Minecraft Version, and Modloader (forge version) then click Create.
4. Once the necessary packages are downloaded, select the pack and click Add More Content.
5. From here, you can easily click Install on any mod/resource you'd like to add to your pack.
6. Click Play on your pack to begin playing.