Fabric is a lightweight Minecraft mod loader that allows users to easily import plugins and mods to add new features or modify their gameplay. BisectHosting Premium panel users and owners of the Advanced Support Addon can easily install fabric for Minecraft using the JAR menu. Fabric can also be manually installed alongside mods on budget servers.
|Note||Access to installing Fabric via the JAR Menu is limited to Premium servers or Budget servers with the Advanced Support addon. Alternatively, Fabric can be installed manually by following the guide provided below.|
|Note||The server must fully start once to generate config files and folders.|
How to Install Fabric on a Minecraft Server (JAR Menu)
1. Log in to the Bisecthosting Premium or Budget panel.
2.Stop the server.
3. Choose the blue Open JAR Menu button.
4. Select Fabric on the left.
5. Toggle the button next to Fabric. Fabric for Minecraft version 1.16.2 is used in this example.
6.Choose what to do with the existing server files.
7.Start the server.
How to Install Fabric on a Minecraft Server (Manual)
1. Download Fabric.
2. Launch the Fabric installer and select the Server tab.
3. Choose a Minecraft version.
4. Change the install location to a folder on the desktop.
5. Click Install.
6. Select Download server jar.
7. Once finished, click Done.
8. Navigate to the folder on the desktop.
fabric-server-launch.jar depending on the Minecraft version from step 3:
Minecraft 1.14-1.16.x =
Minecraft 1.17+ =
10. Select all files. Right-click and choose Send to>Compressed (zipped) folder.
11. Minimize the file to use later in the tutorial.
12. Log in to the Bisecthosting Premium or Budget panel.
13. Stop the server.
14. Choose the blue Open JAR Menu button.
15. Select Custom on the left.
16. Toggle the button next to the custom jar version from step 9.
17. Choose what to do with the existing server files.
18. Go to the File Manager tab on the left.
19.Choose the green Upload button.
20. Drag and drop the
.zip file from step 10.
21. Right-click on the
.zip file and choose Unarchive.
22. Confirm by choosing the green Unarchive button.
23. Start the server.