How to upload a custom world using File Manager
1. Compress your world save folder to minimize upload time.
2. Log in to your BisectHosting Control panel.
3. Click on File Manager.
4. Click on Upload and drag your world save ZIP folder into the dropbox.
5. Wait for the Upload Progress to say Completed.
6. Click on the compressed folder you uploaded and select More>Unarchive. This will uncompress the folder and prepare it for the server.
7. Go to the homepage and change the World field to the name of your world.
8. Click Save at the bottom, then Restart your server.
|Note||File Manager can only upload files smaller than 500MB. If you have a world folder that is bigger than this limit, use the FTP method below.|
How to upload a custom world using an FTP client
1. Download and launch your favorite FTP client. We recommend WinSCP for Windows users and Cyberduck for MacOS users.
2. Once launched, click New Session. Your hostname, port, username, and password are located in the File Manager of your control panel.
4. Click Login to connect to the file system.
5. Right-click the world save, then select Send to>Compressed (zipped) folder.
6. Drag the zipped world save folder into the FTP to upload it to the server.
7. Return to your BisectHosting control panel then click File Manager. Select the zipped folder.
8. Once selected, click More then Unarchive.
9. Return to your BisectHosting control panels homepage and edit the World field to the name of your world.
10. Click Save at the bottom, then Restart your server.