Unturned provides an open-world survival experience that can feel very challenging and rewarding. Users can download custom maps for Unturned from the Steam workshop for individual play or install them onto a server. Users can install custom maps using their Mod ID; Mod IDs can be input into an installer on the server, downloading them automatically.
How to Add a Steam Workshop Map to an Unturned Server
1. Find the Mod ID for the map in the Steam URL.
2. Log in to the BisectHosting Games panel.
3. Stop the server.
4. Go to the Files tab.
5. Find the following directory:
6. Open the WorkshopDownloadConfig.json file.
7. Enter the Mod ID on a new line within the brackets following. Separate each unique Mod ID with a new line and comma.
8. Click the Save Content button.
9. Start the server. The server will now download the custom map.
How to Switch to the Custom Map
1. Log in to the BisectHosting Games panel.
2. Stop the server.
3. Go to the Files tab.
4. Find the following directory:
5. Open the Commands.dat file and add the line:
map [Map Name] .
|Note||Most map names can be found on their Steam Workshop page.