Datapacks for Minecraft allow players to customize and enhance the gameplay experience. Datapacks can add new game mechanics, change existing ones, or add new features like custom crafting recipes, custom advancements, or custom loot tables. Installing datapacks on a Minecraft Java server gives players a unique and personalized gameplay experience tailored to the server's specific needs and goals.
How to Automatically Install Datapacks on the Server
1. Log in to your BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
2. Click Datapacks on the tab list.
3. Choose a category of datapacks (ex: Adventure, Items and Blocks, etc.)
4. From the list, click Install to the desired datapack. If the desired datapack is not on the list, you will need to install it manually. (Use the tutorial below).
5. Using the drop-down field, select the world you would like to install the datapack on. Click Install Datapack to begin installing.
6. Restart your server to apply changes.
How to Manually Install Datapacks on the Server
1. Download the data-pack of choice on your Desktop.
2. Log in to your BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
3. Click File Manager.
4. Locate and click the world you want to install the datapack on.
5. Open the datapacks folder.
6. Select Upload and drag and drop the datapack onto the dropbox.
7. Restart your server.