|Note||Once you've created the Steam Workshop below, follow this tutorial to install it on your server.|
How to create a Steam Workshop collection:
1. Open Steam. Select Community then Workshop.
2. Search for Garry's Mod (or whatever game you're creating this for). Press Enter.
3. Select Browse then Collections.
4. Click Create Collection.
5. Add a title, branding image, description, and collection type (most are optional).
6. In categories, select ServerContent.
7. Click Save and Continue.
8. Add items into your collection using items you've published, Items in your Favorites, or Subscribed Items.
9. Click Save and Continue.
10. Click Publish and change the Visibility to Public.