Creating a flat world on a Minecraft server offers a blank canvas for creativity, where players can easily construct their dream structures, cities, or elaborate redstone contraptions without the constraints of natural terrain. It's a minimalist setting that encourages imagination and limitless possibilities. A flat Minecraft world is perfect for creative mode sessions.
|Note||Make backups locally to save any necessary files.|
How to Create a Flat World on a Minecraft Server
1. Log in to the BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
2. Stop the server.
3. Go to the Server Properties tab.
4. On the Level Type field, input
5. Choose the blue Save button at the bottom.
6. Return to the Home tab.
7. On the World field, change the world name.
8. Choose the blue Save button.
9. Confirm by clicking the green OK button.
10. Start the server.