How to add a resource pack
add a resource pack, Resource Packs, Texturepacks, File manager, minecraft, Minecraft server, Java Minecraft
How to install resource packs on your server
1. Upload the resource pack on Dropbox. Copy the direct download link (must end in "d1=1")
2. Confirm that the direct download link ends in "d1=1". If not, change it now.
3. Log in to your BisectHosting control panel.
4. Click File Manager. Edit the server.properties file.
5. Paste the direct download link on resource-pack.
6. Click Save and close.
7. Restart your server.
Was this answer helpful?
Difference between Automatic Saves and Automatic Backups on a Minecraft server
Difference between Automatic Saves and Automatic Backups on a Minecraft ServerAutomatic Saves- A...
Difference between CraftBukkit, Spigot, and PaperMC
Difference between CraftBukkit, Spigot, and PaperAdding plugin support to servers is a must-have...
Difference between Forge, Fabric, and Quilt
Difference between Forge, Fabric, and QuiltModded Minecraft allows players to customize to their...
How to choose which Minecraft server to install (Vanilla, Spigot/Paper, Modded)
How to Choose Which Minecraft Server to InstallChoosing which Minecraft server to create can be...
Default Minecraft commands
Note: Depending on which Minecraft instance you have installed, depends on the choices of...