Changing the Minecraft world seed can generate a completely different world with varying terrain features, biomes, and structures. It can make gameplay more exciting and unpredictable, as players must adapt to different environments and resources. Changing the seed can also offer a fresh start for players who may have exhausted their current world's resources or built everything they wanted. It can reignite the sense of exploration and discovery that comes with starting a new game.
|Changing the world seed requires a new world.
|Make backups locally to save any necessary files.
How to Change the World Seed on a Minecraft Server
1. Log in to the BisectHosting Premium or Budget panel.
2. Stop the server.
3. Go to the Server Properties tab.
4. On the Level Seed field, input the desired seed.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and hit Save.
6. Return to the Home tab.
7. On the World field, change the name to generate a new world.
8. Choose the blue Save button.
9. Confirm by clicking the green OK button.
10. Start the server.