Smalland Forbidden Monuments Update Patch Notes: New Creatures, Armor, Leveling System, & More
Posted on by justin
True to the developer’s word, the Forbidden Monuments update in Smalland is now live with various new content and features. Adventure awaits the Smallfolk Vanguard who're willing to brave the new biome. You can also test your skills (and wits) when fighting new enemies. So, wait no further as we take a closer look at Smalland’s second major content update after Giant’s Fall.
Smalland Forbidden Monuments UpdateVarious additions are now available in the Forbidden Monuments update of Smalland. For starters, a new map area called The Park is available for exploration. Here, you’ll find new creatures, including the Blue Tit bird. Venture into the depths of the map, and you’ll also find the Aether tribe. Members of this particular community will be hostile to the Smallfolk, so ready your weapons when you spot them. Additionally, Smalland introduces player and creature leveling systems. As a player, you can gain experience from completing different objectives, such as gathering resources and defeating enemies. You’ll also earn experience points from completing key moments in Smalland’s central narrative. As for your tamed creatures, they’ll earn experience points while they follow you. Note that pets can only level up to 10 levels from their master’s current level. For example, your Smallfolk Vanguard is level 53, which means your domesticated creature can go up to level 63 before hitting the current cap. Moving forward, a new armor set is now also in the game – the Icarus set. Plus, it comes with the Icarus Wings, which gives your character the air dash ability. Also, Smallfolks can now equip wings on any armor from the Forbidden Monuments update in Smalland onward. Learn more about the Smalland Forbidden Monuments update by reading the patch notes below:
- The Park
- Malik, The Ornithomancer
- The Blue Tit
- The Stink Bug
- Aetherin Scout
- Aetherin Elite
- Added color variants to some creatures
New Player Leveling System
- Levels 1-100
- Experience will come from gathering resources, combat, and key narrative completion.
- Higher-tier enemies and resources will grant more experience.
- Smallfolks will have four stats, Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, and Endurance.
- Players can’t increase an attribute past the current level.
New Creature Leveling System
- Creatures will now spawn into the world at a natural level.
- If tamed, creatures can gain experience by following their master and level up to 10 times. If you find a level 53 creature, you can level it up to level 63 maximum.
- Players can also increase the stats of their creatures, Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, and Endurance.
- Creatures will have varying stats upon spawning in a world. For example, one ladybug may have more health, whereas another will have higher dexterity and speed.
- The Icarus set
- The Icarus wings with the unique ability to air-dash by pressing sprint while in the air (default keybind)
- New equipment slot – wings: Smallfolk can now put wings on any armor, this also means that all current armor has had the wings removed and they will need to be recrafted
- The Aetherin Hammer
- The Aetherin Greataxe
- The Stink Bomb
- Icarus Arrow
New Building Parts
- 5x Children's Building Blocks
- 12x Chess pieces
- Half stairs for all tiers
- 1/3rd height walls for all tiers
- 1/3rd height curved walls for wood, stone, and metal tiers
- 1/4th size floor pieces for all tiers
- Blue Tit egg
- Stink Gland
- Reishi Mushroom
- Mushroom Leather
- All mounted creatures can now jump
- All mounted creatures can now attack
- Grasshoppers' jump can now charge
- Ladybug now drops a gravestone on death
- Ladybug continues to act as storage when told to leave the party
- Some weapons have faster attack animations
- New jumping animation
- New running animation
- Sped-up poison antidote animation
- A warning appears when the player is about to go out of the map’s bounds
Start your Game server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses