How to Find Your World Seed in Valheim
Posted on by justin
You can reuse or share your world seed in Valheim. But first, you must know how to find the file in your PC. We’ll answer this concern in this post, so keep reading!
Finding Your World Seed in ValheimThere are two main methods for identifying your world seed in Valheim, one involving File Explorer, and the other using SkToolBox.
Option #1: Use File Explorer
- Click on the “Start” button
- Type “run” without the quotes and press the enter key on your keyboard
- On the new window, type “%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow” without the quotes and click “OK”
- Navigate to the “IronGate” folder and open it
- Open the “Valheim” folder, then the “Worlds” folder
- Check the world seed names in the “Worlds” folder (these files have .db and .fwl extensions)
Option #2: Install and Use the SkToolBox Mod
- Download the SkToolBox Mod and save it to your preferred location on your PC
- Open your Steam library, and right-click on “Valheim” at the sidebar
- Select “Properties,” then click the “Local Files” sidebar item on the window that appears
- With the Local Files section open, click on the “Browse” button
- Extract the file you downloaded in Step 1 to your Valheim game folder
- Launch Valheim and enter your world
- Open the console command by pressing F5
- Type “/seed” without the quotes and press Enter
- Check the world seed information that displays on the game’s command window
Start your Valheim server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?1 Response