How to Get the Naughty Present in Terraria
Posted on by justin
The Naughty Present is an item in Terraria that summons the Frost Moon event. But crafting this in-game item is no easy feat, especially since two of the things needed to make it are only obtainable in Hardmode. With that, here's how to get the Naughty Present in Terraria and how to kick off the Frost Moon event.
Naughty Present Crafting RecipeTo craft the Naughty Present in Terraria, you must use the following items near a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil:
- 20x Silk
- 5x Ectoplasm
- 5x Soul of Fright
How To Use The Naughty Present In TerrariaYou can use the Naughty Present much like any standard item in Terraria, but it does have specific requirements and restrictions:
- It’s only usable at night. Using it during the day will present no results.
- Players can’t use the Naughty Present during another event.
- Using the Naughty Present during the Blood Moon event will cancel it outright.
What Is The Frost Moon Event In Terraria?Using the Naughty Present at night will trigger the Frost Moon event. This instance is similar to other events like the Goblin Party. However, instead, Christmas-themed enemies will spawn for 15 waves, plus an additional five “bonus waves” after that.
EnemiesThe enemies you’ll encounter in this event are:
- Present Mimic
- Gingerbread Man
- Zombie Elf
- Elf Archer
- Elf Copter
- Everscream (boss)
- Santa-NK1 (boss)
- Ice Queen (boss)
LootDefeating these enemies will give you a chance to obtain unique Frost Moon drops. The items you may receive from this event are:
- Elf set
- Christmas Tree Sword
- Festive Wings
- Christmas Hook
- Everscream Trophy
- Everscream Relic (only available in Master Mode)
- Shrub Star (only available in Master Mode)
- Elf Melter
- Chain Gun
- Santa-NK1 Trophy
- Santa-NK1 Relic (only available in Master Mode)
- Toy Tank (only available in Master Mode)
- Blizzard Staff
- North Pole
- Snowman Cannon
- Baby Grinch Mischief Whistle
- Reindeer Bells
- Ice Queen Trophy
- Ice Queen Relic (only available in Master Mode)
- Frozen Crown (only available in Master Mode)
Start your Terraria server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses