Smalland Patch #8: New Quest, Inventory Changes, & Full Patch Notes
Posted on by justin
Patch #8 in Smalland has officially arrived after the massive Forbidden Monuments update. With this new patch, the survival title brings various changes and improvements to the game, including enhancements to creature behavior when in and around bodies of water, expanding inventory slots, and plenty more. With that, let's dive right into Smalland Patch #8 and the many changes in its patch notes.
Smalland Patch #8 UpdateSmalland Beginner’s Guide for tips and tricks to help you complete this quest. Speaking of the Eagle, your character will no longer drop loot if you die from this creature. Note that this bird typically appears if you attempt to go out of bounds. Other improvements added to the game brought by Patch #8 include adding two extra slots for the hotbar and adjustments to the animations of water interactions.
Smalland Patch #8 Patch NotesThe following are the full patch notes for Smalland Patch #8:
- Creatures return to the character’s side if it’s going to drown
- Creatures can no longer take damage from submerging in water
- Increased hotbar from 8 to 10
- Malik has a new quest, rewarding players with the ability to move to and from the Forbidden Monuments without the Eagle attacking them
- A fix for firefly torch placements
- Added new half-length railings
- Hitting a friendly target and a hostile target at the same time no longer reduces the damage to the former
- Items no longer drop from the inventory when killed by the Eagle, regardless of your world setting
- Adjustments and animations added to water interactions to allow easy escapes from drowning
- Possible fix for a crash when establishing or moving a large tree base
Start your Game server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses