But while fans are waiting for an official announcement and release, there’s still plenty going on in the world of Minecraft!
So let’s catch up on all the latest in Minecraft.
Minecraft Snapshot 21w13a Brings Big Caves and Cliffs Features
That means you can bring these features to your next Minecraft save to try them out long before the update drops!
Check out the full patch notes here – and the highlights below:
- Goats can scale the sides of mountains with their incredible jumps!
- Added mountain spawns for Goats
- Goats can be tempted and bred using Wheat
- Goats are another source of milk!
- Cave Generation Tweaks
- Tweaks to Ore Distribution
- Tweaks to Powdered Snow
- Dripstone clusters can now be found rarely in normal caves
- Deepslate blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
- Glow Squids and Axolotls now spawn in underground water sources
- Axolotls will now always chase after and attack squids, glow squids, tropical fish, cod, salmon, pufferfish, drowned, guardians, and elder guardians
- Axolotls now have a two-minute cooldown after hunting non-hostile targets such as fish, squids, etc.
- They will prioritize targeting hostile mobs first before hunting.
- Bees now see Flowering Azalea (and Flowering Azalea Leaves) as flowers
- Additions to Wandering Trader and Mason trades
- Additions to chest loot tables
DON’T MISS IT: New Minecraft Speedrun World Record Has Been Set
Big Minecraft Spring Sale Begins
Minecraft has a brand new series of deals and discounts for the Spring season, and they’re live now!
The Spring Sale will run from March 31 to April 7 10am PDT.
Take advantage of these discounts for maps, skins, textures, and more in the Minecraft marketplace while you can.
DON’T MISS IT: Top 5 Things Your Minecraft Server Needs