V Rising Grave Dust Farming Guide: Best Location, Mobs, & All Crafting Recipes
Posted on by justin
Farming Grave Dust in V Rising is an important step to accessing many different crafting recipes for important items and even aspects of your castle. With that, here's the best Grave Dust location in V Rising, what you'll need to unlock this important material, and all the recipes it can be used for.
How To Farm Grave Dust in V RisingFarming Grave Dust in V Rising is reasonably easy, thanks to the various resource-gathering methods you can use. For starters, you can farm this material by refining 64x Bone at the Grinder. But you must first defeat Goreswine the Ravager, a Level 27 V Blood Boss in the southern parts of the Farbane Woods, to unlock this crafting station’s recipe. Alternatively, kill Ghouls, Skeleton Priests, Banshees, Skeleton Mages, and Skeleton Bishops to collect Grave Dust. You can start farming this material in the early stages of the game. In particular, travel to the southeastern part of Farbane Woods to the Infested Graveyard. Here, you can find plenty of Ghouls and Skeletons to kill for Grave Dust. Note that higher-level enemies often have higher chances of dropping this material than their lower-level counterparts, so the further along you are in V Rising, the easier this process will be.
Grave Dust Uses & Crafting RecipesGrave Dust in V Rising is used in various crafting recipes. It’s an ingredient to make items like a resistance potion, jewelry, or another material to craft other assets. Alternatively, you may use Grave Dust to construct buildings. So, below are the items and buildings you can make with Grave Dust:
- Scourgestone: 4x Whetstone and 4x Grave Dust
- Gravedigger Ring: 12x Grave Dust and 32x Mourning Lily
- Holy Resistance Potion: 60x Sunflower, 1x Grave Dust, and 1x Water-filled Bottle
- Putrid Rat: 4x Grave Dust and 1x Unsullied Heart
- Mutated Rat: 4x Grave Dust and 1x Sludge-filled Canister
- Stone Coffin: 12x Stone Brick, 4x Grave Dust, and 2x Crude Amethyst
- Royal Coffin: 12x Stone Brick, 4x Grave Dust, and 2x Crude Amethyst
- Plague Chemist’s Casket: 12x Stone Brick, 4x Grave Dust, and 2x Crude Amethyst
- Castle Waygate: 100x Blood Essence, 20x Gem Dust, 12x Stone Brick, and 4x Grave Dust
- Crypt Flooring: 4x Blood Essence, 4x Stone Brick, and 2x Grave Dust
- Modest Flying Candles: 2x Grave Dust
Start your V Rising server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses