Stardew Valley Leah Gifts Guide: Loves, Likes, Hates, and Heart Events
Posted on by justin
As one of the many Stardew Valley NPCs that are available to marry, Leah is a talented artist with a heart for a simple life. At the beginning of the game, players may find Leah as a shy person. By giving Leah the right gifts, however, you can grow her relationship level and boost her confidence in Stardew Valley along the way.
Leah: The SculptorStardew Valley players will find Leah in a cottage south of Marnie’s Ranch. Every morning, she works on her sculptures. Leah will stay true to her passion even when you marry her. Sometimes, she may also randomly visit Ginger Island for a quick vacation.
Stardew Valley Leah Gifts GuideLike other Stardew Valley NPCs, you can only gift Leah twice per week. But an additional gift-giving opportunity is available during her birthday in Winter 23. Also, Leah will react differently depending on the gift given to her. Her reactions are as follows:
- Love: “Oh! This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!”
- Like: “This is a really nice gift! Thank you!”
- Neutral: “Thank you.”
- Dislike: “Hmm... I guess everyone has different tastes.”
- Hate: “This is a pretty terrible gift, isn't it?”
- Goat Cheese
- Poppyseed Muffin
- Stir Fry
- Vegetable Medley
- Common Mushroom
- Magma Cap
- Purple Mushroom
- Snow Yam
- Spring Onion
- Wild Horseradish
- Winter Root
- All Milk
- All Fruit
- All Eggs except Void Egg
- All Universal Likes except Foraged Minerals except Earth Crystal and all Gems except Diamond and Prismatic Shard
- All Universal Neutral except Bread, Truffle, and Fried Egg
- Carp Surprise
- Fried Egg
- Ice Cream
- Pink Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Survival Burger
- All Universal Dislikes except Driftwood, Spring Onion, and Void Egg
- All Gems except Diamond and Prismatic Shard
- All Foraged Minerals except Earth Crystal
- Void Egg
- All Universal Hates except Seaweed
Heart EventsDespite her seemingly easy-going nature, it can be fairly easy to disappoint Leah in her Heart Events. So, be wary about your replies, or you might significantly reduce your friendship level with her. Note that Leah has Heart Events for every even-numbered heart level up to 10. You can also unlock a 14-heart event (introduced in version 1.4), but you must marry her first.
Two-Heart EventGo to Leah’s Cottage when she’s there. The scene should trigger as soon as you enter the area. Here, you’ll find Leah working on her sculpture. She’ll then tell you about the true nature of sculpting. A set of on-screen options will then appear:
- No effect: "It's the same with people." (No effect on friendship.)
- No effect: "I actually prefer the look of raw, unadulterated wood."
- -100 friendship: "(creepy) May I have a kiss?"
Four-Heart EventAgain, enter Leah’s Cottage when she’s there. A scene should trigger wherein she’s arguing with her ex-partner over the phone. After the phone call finishes, the instance will let you choose from a series of options.
- No effect: "No, it had to be done."
- No effect: "No, and your ex sounds like an idiot."
- -20 friendship: "No, but you would've been better off staying in the city."
- -20 friendship: "Yeah, a little."
- -20 friendship: "Yeah, but it's natural to care about yourself first."
Six-Heart EventsThe first event begins with Leah surprising you at your farmhouse any day, as long as it’s not raining. She’ll also show up anytime between 6 am and 11:30 am. The next six-heart event requires you to enter Cindersap Forest when Leah is there, as long as it’s not winter. Let the scene play out normally. Completing this instance won’t affect your friendship level with her.
Eight-Heart EventThe eight-heart event depends on your choice during the two-heart event. If you selected the art show, Leah will be at your farmhouse between 6 am and 8 am, except if it’s winter. Go to Pelican Town between 3 pm and 5 pm to trigger the scene. On the other hand, if you chose for her to sell her art online, go to Leah’s Cottage when she’s there. Again, let the scene play out normally. Going through either scene won’t affect your friendship level with her.
Ten-Heart EventHead to Cindersap Forest anytime between 11 am and 4 PM, as long as it’s not winter. You’ll find Leah here, but you’ll also get a surprise visit from her ex-partner. Select either on-screen option, as these choices won’t affect your friendship level with her.
Start your Stardew Valley server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses