How Long Does it Take to Beat Terraria?
Posted on by justin
Terraria has various mechanics players can use to progress through the game. But these systems can make you wonder how long it would take for you to beat Terraria. We’ll answer this concern in this post, so continue reading!
How Long Does it Take to Beat Terraria?Note that the time it takes to beat Terraria depends on a very wide variety of factors, including difficulty settings, game mode, player skill, build choices, experience, pathing, and more. Below we run down the average times it may take for you to finish Terraria according to poll data and our general experiences. For a rushed playthrough from an experienced player, the timeline to beat Terraria looks something like this:
- Main Story: 25 hours
- Main and Extra Content: 50 hours
- Completionist: 110 hours
- Main Story: 100 hours
- Main and Extra Content: 200 hours
- Completionist: 500 hours
How Do You Beat Terraria?Progressing through Terraria’s main story means defeating all of the game's mandatory bosses. Below are the pre-Hardmode and Hardmode bosses you must defeat in order to complete the game.
- Eye of Cthulhu
- Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu (depends if you have the Corruption or Crimson world)
- Wall of Flesh
- Mechanical bosses (The Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime)
- Plantera (can only be summoned after defeating the Mechanical bosses)
- Golem (can only be summoned after defeating Plantera)
- Lunatic Cultist (can only be summoned after defeating Golem)
- The Lunar Pillars (four in total, and will only appear after defeating the Lunatic Cultist)
- Moon Lord (Terraria’s final boss, and will only appear after defeating the last Lunar Pillar)
Start your Terraria server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?6 Responses