V Rising Power Core Guide: How to Get & Crafting Recipes
Posted on by justin
Across your journies in V Rising, you'll come to appreciate the power of items. This leads up to crafting end-game jewelry that can bump up your Gear Level while offering important, powerful perks. One of the materials needed to craft this powerful jewelry in V Rising is the Power Core, and here, we'll cover all you need to know about it.
How to Get Power Cores in V RisingTo get access to Power Cores, you must first defeat the Level 77 V Blood Boss, Voltatia, the Power Master, at the Trancendum Power Plant in Gloomrot North. This will unlock the recipe to craft Power Cores. Then, interact with the Fabricator to craft this material using 4x Charged Battery and 8x Radium Alloy. Each set of ingredients used will yield 2x Power Core. Since Power Cores in V Rising are an endgame resource, the materials needed to craft this item can only be found in late-game locations. You can get Depleted Batteries in Gloomrot North and South. Then, you must bring those batteries to a Lightning Harvester at Stormdrain Hills or Thunderstrike Peak to transform them into their charged variants. As for the Radium Alloy, you can also find this in Gloomrot North and South. But you can also craft it using specific materials at the Furnace. Read our Radium Alloy Farming Guide to learn more about obtaining this resource to start crafting Power Cores.
Power Core Crafting RecipesHere are all of the recipes you can make with Power Cores in V Rising across all of the different applicable stations.
- Onyx Tear: 8x Spectral Dust, 4x Gold Ingot, 4x Power Core, and 1x Blood Merlot
- Amulet of the Crimson Commander: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Ruby, and 12x Power Core
- Amulet of the Arch-Warlock: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Sapphire, and 12x Power Core
- Amulet of the Wicked Prophet: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Amethyst, and 12x Power Core
- Amulet of the Unyielding Charger: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Emerald, and 12x Power Core
- Amulet of the Master Spellweaver: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Miststone, and 12x Power Core
- Amulet of the Blademaster: 1x Blood Merlot Amulet, 4x Flawless Topaz, and 12x Power Core
- Castle Heart Level 5 Upgrade: 12x Dark Silver Ingot, 1x Primal Blood Essence, and 4x Power Core
- The Eye of the Twilight: 4x Gold Ingot, 4x Power Core, and 20x Schematic
- Blue Castle Teleporter: 4x Power Core
Start your V Rising server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses