The Front Vehicle Guide: All Vehicles, How to Fuel, & How to Craft Licenses
Posted on by justin
The Front is an open-world FPS title with sandbox and survival elements. Despite its many mechanics, the game doesn’t immediately provide tooltips or tutorials for certain systems, like fueling and driving vehicles. So, we’re here to help you get rolling in style in The Front with your very own vehicle and cover all your options along the way.
How to Fuel Vehicles in The FrontGenerally, vehicles in The Front don’t have fuel. So, supply your chosen vehicle with gas by feeding it Crude Oil. Note: Not all vehicles in The Front require fuel. Also, the only vehicles you can refuel are the crafted variants, not those spawned in the open world. The Desert biome typically has containers with Crude Oil. Alternatively, use the Manual Miner to gather this resource. Again, this game doesn’t readily tell you how to use the Manual Miner to farm Crude Oil. Complete this goal by pressing and holding the Use key (the “F” keyboard key by default). A radial wheel will appear. Then, select the “Oil Collection” option to start collecting Crude Oil. Once you have sufficient Crude Oil, walk up to your vehicle and press and hold the Use key again. This time, select the “View Vehicle” option. Next, place the Crude Oil into the appropriate row on the right. The gas bar on the screen’s lower left will increase if successful.
Driving Vehicles in The FrontWith your vehicle refueled, look at it and press and hold the Use key again. This time, choose the “Get in Pilot” option. Your character will then enter the vehicle’s driver seat. While in the driver’s seat, press “E” to start the vehicle’s engine. Vehicle movement in The Front uses the WASD keys to move and mouse movements to control the camera. Certain vehicles, such as tanks, also have weapons. If you have ammo for these firearms, you can shoot using the left mouse button by default. Holding the SHIFT key can help you aim your shots accurately.
All VehiclesNote that you must first craft the Vehicle Factory from the Crafting Table to make and place vehicles in The Front. Create this crafting station by using the following items:
- 10x Machine Part
- 25x Copper Ingot
- 75x Stone
- Simple Off-road Vehicle License: 10x Machine Part, 8x Rubber, and 18x Iron Ingot
- "Camel" Delivery Truck: 5x Chassis Part, 4x Wheel, 2x Gasoline Engine, and 25x Iron Ingot
- Light Pickup License: 4x Chassis Part, 4x Wheel, 1x Gasoline Engine, and 31x Steel Ingot
- "Pegasus" APC License: 6x Chassis Part, 8x Wheel, 3x Gasoline Engine, and 48x Steel Ingot
- Logging Truck License: 5x Chassis Part, 4x Wheel, 6x Gasoline Engine, and 75x Steel Ingot
- "Rhino" Main Battle Tank License: 5x Heavy Vehicle Part, 2x Track, 6x Gasoline Engine, and 72x Tungsten Sheet
- "Wild Goose" Helicopter License: 2x General Helicopter Part, 4x Propeller, 2x Aircraft Engine, 16x Electronic Part, and 25x Tungsten Sheet
- "Hummingbird" AA Gun License: 4x Heavy Vehicle Part, 2x Track, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 22x Tungsten Sheet
- "Rebel" Destroyer License: 6x Chassis Part, 8x Wheel, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 25x Tungsten Sheet
- Harvester License: 5x Chassis Part, 4x Wheel, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 35x Steel Ingot
- "Lightning" Infantry Vehicle License: 4x Heavy Vehicle Part, 2x Track, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 37x Titanium Sheet
- "Ares" Main Battle Tank License: 6x Heavy Vehicle Part, 4x Track, 8x Supercharged Engine, 96x Titanium Sheet, and 12x Refined Chip
- "Fishing Net" AA Gun License: 4x Heavy Vehicle Part, 4x Track, 3x Supercharged Engine, 49x Titanium Sheet, and 22x Refined Chip
- "Wild Wolf" Assault Vehicle License: 6x Chassis Part, 8x Wheel, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 69x Titanium Sheet
- Miner License: 5x Chassis Part, 4x Wheel, 4x Supercharged Engine, and 96x Titanium Sheet
- "Arbiter" Gunship License: 6x General Helicopter Part, 6x Propeller, 4x Aircraft Engine, 12x Refined Chip, and 49x Titanium Sheet
- "Night Owl" Gunship License: 4x General Helicopter Part, 4x Propeller, 2x Aircraft Engine, 28x Electronic Part, and 44x Tungsten Sheet
Start your The Front server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?1 Response