Smalland Pyrite Guide: Best Farming Location & Crafting Recipes
Posted on by justin
The Giant’s Fall update in Smalland introduced new content to the game, including a new resource called Pyrite. So, how can you farm Pyrite in Smalland? Also, what are the new items you can craft with this material? Continue reading as we answer these concerns.
Smalland Pyrite LocationPlayers can harvest Pyrite in the ruins near the Historian NPC, but reaching this location is difficult without a flying mount such as a Damselfly or the new Hornet mount. Taming the latter might be easier than the former, especially if your Smallfolk Vanguard is strong enough for the fight. Although it might be easier to whittle a Damselfly’s health than a Hornet, you must wait for nighttime to farm Firefly Juice. Note: The recipe to craft the Damselfly Treat taming item will only be available after defeating the King Stag Beetle and obtaining the Ancient Clover Seal. Once you have tamed your preferred flying creature, travel to the ruins at the southeastern portion of the map. Here, look for a golden stone with a slight shimmer that’s usually stuck in walls. Use Antenna Vision (the default key is “V” on the keyboard) if you have difficulty finding this resource. Note: You must have at least the metal pickaxe to mine Pyrite.
Pyrite Crafting RecipesCollecting Pyrite for the first time will unlock various crafting recipes in Smalland. The new items you can craft with this new resource are:
- Pyrite Greatsword: 5x Pyrite, 2x Pieces of Cloth, 10x Iron Ingots, and 2x Refined Wood
- Pyrite Helmet: 4x Pyrite, 2x Silk Thread, 2x Herptile Leather, and 4x Iron Ingot
- Pyrite Shoulderpiece: 5x Pyrite, 3x Silk Thread, 3x Herptile Leather, and 5x Iron Ingot
- Pyrite Bracers: 4x Pyrite, 2x Silk Thread, 3x Herptile Leather, and 4x Iron Ingot
- Pyrite Leggings: 4x Pyrite, 2x Silk Thread, 2x Herptile Leather, and 4x Iron Ingot
Start your Game server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses