V Rising Silk Guide: How to Get & Crafting Recipes
Posted on by justin
Silk is a mid to late-game resource in V Rising which can be gathered to craft powerful armor, increasing your vampire’s survivability. With that, here's how to get Silk in V Rising and all of the crafting recipes you can use it for!
How to Craft Silk in V RisingCrafting Silk in V Rising requires players to use the Loom or The Devourer crafting stations. To use the Loom, you must first beat the level 62 V Blood boss Ungora the Spider Queen in the Cursed Forest. Then, build the Loom using the following materials:
- 20x Plank
- 12x Copper Ingot
- 4x Wool Thread
- 4x Cloth (looted from Dawnbreak Village)
- 4x Silkworm (destroy cocoons in the Spider Cave to reveal this harvestable creature)
- 12x Plank
- 6x Copper Ingot
Silk Crafting Recipes in V RisingAt the time of writing, players can only use Silk at the Tailoring Bench. Acquire the recipe to this crafting station by beating the level 37 V Blood boss Quincey the Bandit King in Farbane Woods. Once you have Silk and other necessary materials, you can craft the following items from the Tailoring Bench.
- Phantom’s Veil: 12x Silk and 8x Dust
- Dawnthorn Chestguard: 12x Silk and 12x Pristine Leather
- Dawnthorn Leggings: 12x Silk and 12x Pristine Leather
- Dawnthorn Gloves: 12x Silk and 12x Pristine Leather
- Dawnthorn Boots: 12x Silk and 12x Pristine Leather
Start your V Rising server
Looking to create your own gaming server? It only takes a few minutes.
What do you think?0 Responses