Questions

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting Suggestions' started by GothkittyGirl, Jun 9, 2015.

1. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

not sure where to put this. but i was wondering if any of the plans come with a enjin site as well?

2. Zach S

Zach S BisectHosting Staff

Hello GothkittyGirl,

Welcome to our forum. If you select BisectHosting freebies at checkout then you will be sent a one month free trial of enjin premium.

3. Max

Max BisectHosting Staff

If you select BisectHosting freebies at checkout then you will be sent a one month free trial of enjin premium.

Kishu likes this.
  4. Kishu

Kishu Member

That, I did not know. Sweet.

5. Max

Max BisectHosting Staff

Sure thing!

6. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

how do i find where my server is hosted at?

7. Zach S

The specific location is selected at checkout. If you have a budget server, it defaults to Montreal, Canada. If you have a premium server it defaults to Dallas, Texas. We offer several other locations, but you would have had to select that at checkout. If you don't remember, just submit a ticket and we can let you know.

8. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

oh ok. How do you set up for the server to tell me before its going to restart? like Server will restart in: 5 minutes.. next Server will restart in 2 minutes and then it restarts

9. Zach S

10. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

how do i do the votifier. i seen a vid that said i need an open port or something. how do i get this?

11. Zach S

All of our ports are already open.

With Votifier if you have a dedicated IP for your server you can actually use the default 8129 port. One thing you do need to do is edit the configuration file for Votifier and replace where it has 0.0.0.0 for host with the actual IP for your server. Once you have done this you will be able to use Votifier with no issues.

With Votifier if you do not have a dedicated IP you cannot use the default 8129 port for it. Simple pick a random port between 8000 and 9000 and just use that one. Also, one more thing you do in the configuration other than editing the port number is where it has 0.0.0.0 replace that with the actual IP for your server. Once you have done this you will be able to use Votifier with no issues.

12. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

and ty i got the last thing i asked about set up :)

13. Zach S

What is the issue that you're having with setup?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

14. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

the votifer isnt registering i dont think or there is a setting i didnt do. but i try and vote for my server (test wise) and it dont tell me to input my ingame name. something i missed? the port i have is 8192. default port

15. Zach S

You need to contact the voting website for that.

16. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

is there a way to get my ingame server msgs to be pink again?

17. Zach S

You need to use a chat formatting plugin such as Essentials chat, Chatmanager, or some other chat management plugin. Once that is installed you need to configure it to change the chat color for you.

18. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

i have essentials chat but cant find where to fix this at

19. GothkittyGirl

GothkittyGirl Member

there a way to add someone to the can use/view files for my server? i see a user tab in the advanced area but not sure how to add anyone