Not running my Mods.

Discussion in 'Cauldron Help' started by AyeImCanadian, Feb 9, 2015.

1. AyeImCanadian

AyeImCanadian New Member

So the Mod i have right now is Pixelmon 3.4 and its not running it. I need help, anyone?

2. MaesterKush

MaesterKush New Member

you should probably submit a ticket and ask them to Re-load Cauldron, it happens time to time especially with pixelmon. im gna take a wild stab and say your running a bukkit server :) i am too, and ive had the same issue occur with pixelmon and cauldron, just simply ask them to reload cauldron and problem will be solved.

3. zmirli

zmirli New Member

Hello, It's been a while since I wanted to do this topic, so today Labor Day, let's celebrate.9Apps: VidMate & Mobdro.Yes because I do not know for you, but I found that this game had a huge potential, which he finally exploited badly: especially in terms of the difficulty that for me disappears past level 30, but not only. At the level of the immersion, the interface, the possibilities of gameplay . That's why I propose to gather here the most convincing mods that tend towards the improvement of these aspects.

4. sapnachaudhary

sapnachaudhary New Member

I have been working on this for so long. is there any possiblity or prediction UkTVNow when it will actually work for me?

5. amitbhadana

amitbhadana New Member

consider submitting a ticket. It also happened with me but finally recovered so try it once. Maybe Redbox TV the possibility is the interface or gameplay brother.