Minecraft 1.9.4 Server 109.169.58.116:25565

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Server' started by Tomo1, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Tomo1

Tomo1 New Member

Please feel free to join and see how far you can get up the scoreboard, craft or mine - I'll visit your server too and we can exchange ideas - I'm doing this for fun, played for a few years, want to share the adventures - I'll be adding a end portal, so far the world is I believe 4k by 4k and I might add a couple of more features later like Multi-world (verse) and or skull-turrets as that could be fun. I am using 1.9.4 because the Spigot seems to works best, anyway feel free to have a run around - I want to add some Command Blocks later maybe to issue bow and arrows at the start and maybe skulls from one of the towns, there is a 600 block bedrock road or 900 metre course to which I will be extending and adding towns and at the moment I will be creating a haunted castle feature with a mob army inside (grin) - on the other side of the mountains of ores it is a normal flat world that I hope to build more on, Mob-Arenas and other features - I will be YouTubing a series later on this server and adding a domain forum via the ftb259.com
    It is in Survival mode