Don't have FTP access

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting Suggestions' started by Troller4Ever, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Troller4Ever

Troller4Ever New Member

Okay, so I've lost my password last week, no problem I thought, I just changed my account password.
    But when I tried to login on the FTP, it wouldn't work, because I still had to say my old password.
    The mail (with the passwords) I got was removed from my inbox.
    How can I log on again into my FTP?

2. RangerMan

RangerMan Member

I'm not sure if you have or haven't tried this yet. Try to change the password like u did before. Or you may also want to open a ticket and request them to change it or give you your password.

3. Troller4Ever

Troller4Ever New Member

Okay, thanks :)

4. Troller4Ever

Troller4Ever New Member

Okay, when I changed my password, it went all wrong.
    Now I can't log on anymore.
    What do I have to do?

5. RangerMan

RangerMan Member

What/where did you change your account password? Account(hosting) password? Cpanel password?? If you changed the cpanel password then the FileZilla(FTP) should be the same password as your Cpanel. Also check to make 100% sure all the other details are correct when you try to connect to your Webhost/Server via FileZilla

6. Troller4Ever

Troller4Ever New Member

I've changed the cpanel password. But as I said, I can't log on my account anymore, I can't access the cpanel.

7. RangerMan

RangerMan Member

Yeah open a ticket with your host. Or if your host is like mine, there is a place in my dashboard to change the password again.

8. Troller4Ever

Troller4Ever New Member

Okay thnx :)