Any idea why I am getting [Server] Server thread/WARN Can't keep up!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting Suggestions' started by RivaHakushia, Jan 17, 2018.

1. RivaHakushia

RivaHakushia Guest

Hello if anyone can help with this, Recently I purchased a 4GB Ram server/Package 8 Budget server to setup a Custom made modpack onto, I wasn't entirely sure how much Ram to go with so I checked before purchase and was recommended to use a 4GB Ram Budget server. I did my check using a much bigger pack called DW20 with the estimate of 30 Plugins, with up to 20 player slots, since DW20 contains many more Mods then what my Custom Pack does.

However now and then my server runs this via the Console - [Server] Server thread/WARN Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2136ms behind, skipping 42 tick(s).
    During which if you are playing on the server it will cause mobs to stop moving for a very short period of time.

I am using Spongeforge 5.2.0 and Forge12.18.3.2511 for 1.10.2 Minecraft Mods/Plugins

My mods are:

1. Ae2Stuff
    2. Appliedenergistics2
    3. Bdlib
    4. Chisel
    5. ChiselnBits
    6. CTM
    7. Decocraft
    8. EnderCore
    9. EnderIO
    10. Gravestones
    11. Hats
    12. iChunUtil
    13. InventoryTweaks
    14. IronChests
    15. Journey Map
    16. Just Enough Items
    17. Mantle
    18. Pam's HarvestCraft
    19. Pixelmon Generations
    20. ReAuth
    21. TConstruct
    22. TinkerToolLevling

My Current Plugins are:

1. AdamntineShield [soon to be replaced]
    2. BetterCommandSigns
    3. Broadcast
    4. CatClearLag
    5. DayCare
    6. EnjinMinecraftForgePlugin
    7. FastLeafDecay
    8. Griefprevention
    9. GTS
    10. Holograms
    11. HuskyCrates
    12. LuckPerms
    13. Nucleus
    14. NucleusMixins
    15. Nuvotifier
    16. PixelAnnouncer
    17. PixelExtra
    18. PixelmonEconomyBridge
    19. SimpleVotifierListener
    20. SpawnofPsyduck
    21. TabManager
    22. TrainerCommands
    23. WonderTrade
    24. WorldEditCuiFe
    I am unsure if any of these Plugins or Mods could be causing the Issue but if anyone else has had a similar issue and knows how to resolve this please let me know, I will currently be trying to sort this out in the mean time but any support would be very much appreciated as this is is the first time I've had this issue.