To make it easier for your players you can point a subdomain to your TeamSpeak's IP address. Please keep in mind that after this tutorial it might take a while for it to start working due to DNS needing to update.
1. In the billing area, click on Domains and then My Domains.
2. Now click Manage Domains next to the domain you want to make a change to.
3. Now click on Management Tools and then Manage DNS.
4. Now click on Manage SRV Records in the DNS Management box on the left-hand side.
5. Click Add A New SRV Record button.
6. If you want something like ts.yourdomain.com to be used to connect to your server follow the steps below.
In this tutorial let’s say we want ts.yourdomain.com
Service Record: Should be the subdomain you want along with the protocol/service. In our case, it’s _ts3._udp.ts (do not forget to include _ts3._udp. before the subdomain you want)
Full Target Name: This should be either one of items below depending on your server's IP address:
If your server's IP is 220.127.116.11 use ts1.bisecthosting.com
If your server's IP is 18.104.22.168 use ts2.bisecthosting.com
If your server's IP is 22.214.171.124 use euts1.bisecthosting.com
TTL: Use 14400. You can also use any other values if you know exactly what this is, and how to use it.
Priority: Use 0. You can also use any other values if you know exactly what this is, and how to use it.
Weight: Use 5. You can also use any other values if you know exactly what this is, and how to use it.
Port: This should be the port your server is running on. (ie., 25586, 25598, etc.)
After filling in the information click Add Record button.
7. You’re all set! You can now use your domain or subdomain you created to connect to your server. You will also see the record of it in your DNS info area.
If any information you see here is outdated, please let us know by creating a support ticket. Thank you.